Louisville Erotic Arts Fair
LEAF is looking for 25 local artists to set up booths for the fair! We are specifically interested in artists of all mediums who's work is "not safe for work." We are also very interested in finding craftspeople who craft adult gifts. If you think you fit into this category and would like to sign up please carefully read the information below and fill out your application!
The fair is scheduled for Saturday, September 19th at 4PM. Vendors will have access beginning at 9am. In the case of rain we have a rain-out date of September 26th.
Payment can be made via paypal by clicking HERE. Alternatively payments can be sent via cashapp to $hobahouse or Venmo to @HOBAHouse. Please add your name in the "for" field so we know who the payment came from. Please first fill out the application and calculate your payment based on the options chosen.
HOBA House is committed to providing an accessible space for artists to show their work. Therefor, we will be offering sponsorship to a limited number of artists who express financial need. Please email email@example.com for more information on financial aid.
By filling out an application you are agreeing to the below terms and conditions:
1. Setup/ Break Down: All Exhibitors must be set up and ready to sell by 3:45 pm the day of the fair. Exhibitors may begin setting up at 9:00 am the day of the Fair. Break down can start no sooner than 10:00pm on Saturday and must be completed by 11:00 PM. No vendor is to close before the official closing time. Sellers are responsible for their selling spaces. *Before leaving, be sure your area is clean and trash-free.
2. Staffing: Exhibitor tables/ booths must be manned at all times and intact until show closes at 10 p.m. HOBA House is not responsible for merchandise or display materials.
3. Exhibitor Items: Items for sale at the Exhibitor’s booth must be predominantly handmade by the Exhibitor. Each Exhibitor must submit a few photographs of his or her craft(s). If participating as a crafter, HOBA House reserves the right to have items removed that are considered not appropriately handmade. Items cannot be simply purchased for resale.
4. Exhibitor Responsibility: Exhibitor will be fully responsible for any loss or damage to his or her property by theft, fire or casualty. HOBA House expressly disclaims any responsibility for same. Exhibitors shall be responsible for any damage which may be incurred to the facilities as a result of or in connection with its operation. Each exhibitor is responsible for the conduct of his employees and/or representatives and activities must not detract from the image or welfare of the fair.
5. Exhibitor Spaces: Exhibitor spaces will be assigned. Placement, flow and competition will be taken into consideration to provide the best experience for fair attendees. If you have special space needs, please include your request with your application and we will make every effort to accommodate you. Spaces are reserved on a first-come first-served basis. Vendors must ensure that none of their display equipment extends beyond the space they have booked; this includes any rails, stands or additional equipment.
6. One Business per table: Only one (1) business per table; space may not be sublet or shared without prior approval of an authorized staff of HOBA House. Acceptance: HOBA House reserves the right to decline any application for space if it deems such action to be in the best interest of the fair. If your application is declined your registration fee WILL be refunded.
8. Payment: The full payment is a non-refundable registration fee for the selected space and is due with the submission of this agreement. This fee will be used to cover advertising and other incidental costs associated with the production of this event.
9. Electricity: Electricity will be available as a first-come, first-served basis as electricity is not available at all areas. Electrical service requires an additional fee. a. Outlets are NOT guaranteed. b. Extension cords are not included in the fee and must be provided by the Exhibitor.
10. Music: Music will be provided throughout the space.
11. Tables & Chairs: Each Exhibitor may furnish his or her own chairs, tables, stands, tent or canopy. If you wish to rent chairs and tables, please note that on application.
12. Outdoor exhibitors: For outside exhibitors, it is advised to bring along shims, or blocks of wood to level out the tables, since you will be on grass. All tents and canopies must be secured to the ground using weights/ sand bags/anchors in case of windy weather.
13. Cancellation of space: Application fees are not refundable. HOBA House is not liable if weather or other conditions prevent the Exhibitor from attending and fulfilling the contractual obligation as an Exhibitor. No refunds will be made for weather, accident, health or other causes for non-participation.
14. Indemnification: Exhibitor agrees to indemnify and hold harmless HOBA House from and against any loss, expense, claims, damages, causes of action, injuries, suits or damages, suits to person or property, including attorney’s fees, arising out of or related to the operation of the Exhibitors at HOBA House.
Payment can be made via paypal by clicking HERE. Alternatively payments can be sent via cashapp to $hobahouse or Venmo to @HOBAHouse. Please add your name in the "for" field so we know who the payment came from.